Sunday 12 August 2012

My superpower

A recent study has shown that the average British woman has 16 different bras in her underwear drawer. A recent count of my underwear drawer shows that I have a lot more! With matching knickers! It's no wonder really, when I always seem to find myself in the lingerie department in any department store without even trying. (Call it a superpower if you will.)

On a recent shopping trip I treated myself to an irresistible pair of expensive knickers for my birthday, adding to this ever-increasing collection of brassieres and knickers and so.....

this blog is born.

By the way my knickers were made by Bordelle and are very in keeping with the Shades of Grey craze that's hitting Britain at the moment (not that I'm a fan I must stress!!)

Bordelle underwear



No comments:

Post a Comment